Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finally giving the blog a go.

After a few failed attempts, I think I'm finally ready to give this blog thing a serious try! :o)

For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Erika and I am the owner of Babylon Soap Co. Babylon is currently run as a one woman show, with the exception of my sweet Fiancé who helps out in any way that he can, which involves cutting, packaging, labeling, shipping and so on (you get the idea!). Though it is not yet my full time job (I have a work-from-home day job, too), it is my hope that someday my dream of creating wonderful skin-loving soap concoctions all day long, every day will come true!

Why the blog? Not only do I want to get to know all of you (of course!), it's also my hope that here I'll be able to share the launch of new products with you (yay!), get your feedback on what you'd like/wouldn't like to see in the shop and so on.


Here we go, yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment