Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Introducing two new soaps to our line-up...

We're so excited to introduce the hot process versions of our Lemon and Lavender soaps today. I'm sure for those of you who have been following our update to our shop, it's seemed as though it's taking forever and for that I apologize. It's really turned out to be a bigger job than I'd thought it would be, but I know it will be a job well worth it in the long run.

Anyways, enough of my rambling and back to fun soap talk. Both the Lemon and the Lavender soaps came out wonderfully and I'm so thrilled to add them back to the line-up. They both offer a nice, light exfoliating quality and a very light scent coming only from the natural plant materials added to them. Both bars would be wonderful for washing your face, hands, bathing and even for use as a shaving soap.



As a facial exfoliant, lemon peel will help to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells. It also offers wonderful acne fighting properties. The oil in lemon peel is antibacterial in nature and the peels contain high levels of vitamin C.



Lavender offers antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, which help to reduce scarring and speed up healing time. 

All-in-all, two wonderful bars that we love and we hope that you'll love, too! 

Next in the line-up and coming very soon (drum roll, please), are our Clove and Sassafras (yes, I said Sassafras!) hot process soaps!! Get excited, we are! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of lavender :) I must admit, I've never tried handmade soaps before... New follower!
    Ashley
    ashley-kristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ashley!! Oh, I love lavender too!! Once you try handmade soaps you'll never go back... :o)

      Delete